Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lolla back!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My idea of the trends going on: tough military plus sweet and delicate florals and minimalist thong sandals.

I was very excited to read the entire Lollapalooza line-up! After that lame hangman-style guessing that pissed me off more than made me excited, we finally find out. Here are some of my favorites that I'm thinking of peeping.





Concerts, concerts, concerts! As if it wasn't enough that I wanted to go to Warped AND Lolla like last year, now I find out that Crystal Castles is playing a show three days after Lolla. Ugh. I need another job! My whole income this summer will be spent on nothing but seeing shows. Not bad, I guess...but income must be improved.

What concerts do you guys hope to see?

1 comment:

  1. Really cute dress! But... you don't look to happy :[

    Http://kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.