Tuesday, March 2, 2010

xoxo, gossip girl

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday's outfit consisted of a "Gossip Girl" inspiration. Takes me back to a time when that show wasn't so damn lame. Why do the writers always have to ruin such good things?

I was also inspired by a little blog named Fashion Diaries. This girl is amazing. She's only in high school, but her style is so cool! I think she most definitely has the potential to be one of those 'it' bloggers. This is the outfit I thought of when I put mine together.

Does anybody else think "Gossip Girl" is getting lamer by the episode? Do you long for the season one and two days when the plots were actually watchable and the show was interesting? *deep sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I don't give a hoot about the Gossip Girl but love the outfit here in the pics!! You might try one of my vintage leotards with that skirt:

    http://athletiart.blogspot.com/

    Let me know what you think,

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the leotards, and have always liked the idea of wearing one, but i feel like my stomach is too big for one! lol but the leotards there are fabulous. thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.